Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Blue Soul Designs!  My name is Sarah.  I'm a 30-something wife and mama.  I've been married to my hubby, Shannon for 15 years and we are still going strong. ♥  We've got 4 kiddos, ranging in age from 7 to 19.  2 boys and 2 girls. :)

I'm a coffee and reality show addict.  I'm a fighter and survivor.  I'm battling Chronic Lyme Disease and severe health issues from unknowingly living in toxic mold for many years.

Blue Soul Designs is my jewelry shop on Etsy.  I've been creating jewelry for almost a year now and have been loving every single second of it.  I love the ocean and all things blue.  The ocean is the one place my soul feels completely at ease out..hence the name Blue Soul Designs. :)

This blog will be a mix of things.  Jewelry yes, but it will also include posts relating to health, family, fashion, inspiration, and of course...Pinterest! Come join me for the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment